Thursday, December 20, 2007

TWIN PEAKS




Using these pre x-mas days to watch Twin Peaks. I have actually never seen it before, cause I get easily scared and I hate thriller and horror movies. My imagination goes crazy!
But having seen HBO´s Carnevale I thought I give it a shoot, and it is great! I thought maybe it would be a bit bad cause of every great series from HBO I have watched the last years, but I think Twin Peaks stands the test of time. Very inspirational, it has a timeless quality to it, and the music is also great.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agent Cooper. I wanna marry him.

Anonymous said...

"That gum you like is going to come back in style"

Anonymous said...

hehe "How's Annie....?"

Sarah said...

Aah, Twin Peaks! Lett min favorittserie!

Anonymous said...

Twin Peak is so great!
I wanna marry Agent Cooper too!

Morten said...

Definetely one of my favourite TV series of all time. Watched it again when season 2 finally was released - Bob is still one creepy bastard after all these years...

And David Duchovny in drag is just great.

You should see the "Fire Walk with Me" movie if you haven't already, not as good as the series but definetely worth a look - it covers the events leading up to Laura Palmer's death.