Wednesday, February 13, 2008

THE BW DRESS (AND CPH SHOPPING)



I bought two things when in Copenhagen. I got this dress from Bernhard Willhelm at Wood Wood (only mine is in navy blue cotton), and also a pair of stockings from the same shop.
There are some nice shops in Copenhagen. My favourites:
- Storm: Never bought anything here, but always lots of interesting stuff though most of it is too expencive for me. Saw a pair of Raf Simons hi tops to die for, but I must save for my New York trip and hopefully get a pair there.
- Wood Wood: Lots of clothes from their own brand of course, lots of Bernhard Willhelm especially for girls and a selcetion of c-neeon. For boys there was Visvim shoes, oils skin jackets (no kidding) and many nice (timber)shirts.
- Henrik Vibskov: Elvis on the speakers and a intimate shop. A pleasent surprise was that they had Walter Van Beirendonck! I have never seen his clothes irl before. Also nice stuff from Stine Goya, c-neeon as well as Cassetteplaya tees and of course the lot from Henrik Vibskov.

2 comments:

LYNN and HORST said...

great taste
i want to see you in that dress
oh please

we love fashion said...

Hey! Thank you, I was very happy when buying it. I think I will wear it a lot so photo-op coming up! B:)