Thursday, May 10, 2007

REVENGE OF THE NERDS


Nerdelooken rular! Cover likar nerds, det gjer eg også (kanskje fordi eg er ein sjølv!). Det australske merket Romance Was Born har både nerdelook, 90s look, trash look og neon look med i kolleksjonen.
Sjekk det ut! I like!

The nerdy look rules! Danish magazine Cover like nerds and so do I (maybe because I am one myself!). Australian brand Romance Was Born has nerdy look, 90s look, trash look and neon look in their collection.
Check it out! I like!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, rwb are great! is this a norwegian blog?

we love fashion said...

hey! Yes I think so too. This is a norwegian blog, from Bergen on the westcoast!

Anonymous said...

aahhh, i have recently moved here (fredrikstad) from australia, and it is refreshing to see a norwegian with such good taste!
you have a great blog.

we love fashion said...

Thank you soooo much, really nice of you! Hope you like it in Norway and I hope you will keep on checking my blog:):):)